Permits & Applications

Division of Building Safety (PDF)

All HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing permits go through the State of Idaho

Permit portal is temporarily down while we change providers, until then, bring your completed application to Blackfoot City Hall, 157 N Broadway, Blackfoot, ID 83221.

You can also e-mail Misty with any questions 

Misty Myler